Gather the documents below before starting the online application process. Here’s what you will need to upload:
- Official school transcript – High school transcript for students heading to college or vocational training program. Official college grades for college students.
- ACT/SAT score
- Resume – It should includes your extracurricular activities, leadership roles, employment, athletic involvement, community involvement, achievements and honors.
- Letters of recommendation - Only letters of recommendation from teachers, supervisors, colleagues or community members will be accepted. Some scholarships may require a letter from a specific person, such as a music teacher. Your references may also send their Letters of Recommendation directly to us at email@example.com.
- Personal statement - Maximum two double-spaced pages, 12-point font size. Include your strengths and accomplishments, challenges you have overcome, interests, career goals, why you are pursuing a degree in the field of study, how you plan to serve your community, and why education is important and how a scholarship will help you get there.
- FAFSA form (Income needs based scholarships only.) You can get the FAFSA form at this link.