THE DAVID AND JEANNIE PRICE SCHOLARSHIP FUND HISTORY
The David and Jeannie Price Scholarship Fund was established in November 2007 by Mr. David Price. He wanted to honor his alma mater, the University of Missouri, as well as the city in which he had a successful career, Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Must be a full-time junior or senior pursuing an undergraduate degree in business at either Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge or the University of Missouri in Columbia. To be considered for this scholarship the applicant must have cumulative GPA of 3.5 and be of good character.
This scholarship shall be a one-time award of $3,000.
- Application – which can be found at BRAF.org/price by clicking on the start button
- Previous semester’s academic transcript
- Academic Resume
- A brief statement describing the applicant’s post-graduation plans
- A personal statement not exceeding two pages describing:
Why the applicant feels they are deserving of the scholarship and why they need it.
What the applicant has done to gain experience in their chosen field outside of school.
- Letter of recommendation from employer or internship supervisor
- Letter of recommendation from a professor
- Official proof of enrollment letter from school – a letter or certificate confirming student is enrolled full-time in the semester they are applying for. The letter must be signed or have the school’s official seal. Please note that an invoice, class schedule, registered or pre-registered letter, or any other document will not be accepted.
APPLICATION OPENS: January 1, 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINES: University of Missouri applications must be submitted by April 15, 2018; Louisiana State University applications must be submitted by May 1, 2018
Questions about scholarships?
Contact Scholarship Manager