LORI AND RICHARD PELLERIN SCHOLARSHIP FUND
Century Rehabilitation was established in 1999 to provide physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech-language pathology to patients in skilled nursing and out-patient facilities. In 2015, Lori and Richard Pellerin established the Lori and Richard Pellerin Scholarship Fund to invest in the education of young people who are pursuing a career in this highly competitive industry.
To be eligible for this for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- In their final year of study for a degree in Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech-Language Pathology, Physical Therapy Assistant, or Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant;
- U.S. citizen;
- Enrolled full-time in an accredited college or university;
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0; and
Be related to an employee of Century Rehabilitation or one of its affiliates.
The scholarship will be a one-time award of $2,500. Scholarship awards shall be used for tuition fees only.
ADDITIONAL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Academic Resume
- Personal Statement or Essay
- Letter(s) of Recommendation
- Employment verification from parent/guardian (if applicable)
- Official proof of enrollment letter from school
January 1, 2018
March 15, 2018
Questions about scholarships?
Contact Jazmin L. Holtzclaw