We thank you for choosing the Baton Rouge Area Foundation for your philanthropy. You can check your charitable accounts, grant history and recommend grants, among other things, at the donor portal. As always, we are here to provide the same services by telephone or email.
The donor portal allows you to do the following with your fund:
- Request grants
- View grant history
- Review upcoming grants that were previously scheduled
- Check your fund balance
- Make a contribution to your fund
- View contribution history
- Review and download your current and historical fund statements
- See current funding opportunities in our community
- Become a Baton Rouge Area Foundation member
- View/edit your profile
- We are available to provide the same services by telephone or email as well.
If you are a current donor advisor and would like to sign up for donor portal access, please contact the Donor Services team at 225.387.6126.
We have prepared some FAQs for using the donor portal. Please click here to view them.